If you have been looking for interesting winter holiday options, you could consider Odisha this year.
Billed by the state tourism department as ‘India’s Best Kept Secret’, the state has a distinct draw because of its untouched beaches, ancient Kalingan architecture, and divine spiritual experiences.
And now, there’s one more reason to visit the state this winter.
Odisha Tourism has lined up glamping spots at destinations across the state via @Eco Retreat 2020. Expect lots of interesting activities – adventure and water sports, star gazing, cycling trails, nature trails, day itineraries and cultural evenings.
The idea, according to the tourism department, is to ‘explore Odisha by road’ and revel in unmatched luxury camping, or glamping.
The campsites are set across the state in picturesque locations showcasing Odisha’s natural bounty – from river beds and sand bars to virgin beaches, mangrove forests and even hill stations.
Also Read: Catamaran Cruise Through Odisha’s Bhitarkanika National Park on the Anvil
Here are the 5 destinations you can choose from:
1. Eco Retreat Konark will have 50 units of three varieties – Presidential Luxury Swiss Cottage Tents, Premium Swiss Cottage Tents, and Deluxe Swiss Cottage Tents.
2. Eco Retreat Satkosia will have 25 Deluxe Swiss Cottage Tents.
3. Eco Retreat Bhitarkanika will have 20 units comprising of Deluxe, Premium, Maharajah Swiss Cottage Tents.
4. Eco Retreat Daringbadi will have 25 Deluxe Swiss Cottage Tents.
5. Eco Retreat Hirakud will have 25 Premium Swiss Cottage Tents.
More information here.
Also Read: Shaw and Tell: A Chat with the Creator of the Odisha Wildlife Map
published 2021-12-02 10:06:52