Ready for a break from the city? Spend two nights glamping at Wolfkop Camping Villages in Citrusdal. Enhance the fun by inviting your friends and having a well-deserved holiday.
Also read: Combine adventure and relaxation with a glamping getaway
About 20 kilometres from Citrusdal is a 100-hectare citrus-buchu-rooibos farm, with a campsite situated directly beside the Olifants River.
A stay in the Wolfkop Camping Village is the perfect opportunity to take advantage of the vast area, lush vegetation, stunning sunsets, and lazy days spent swimming, braaing, and getting to know your neighbours.
About your stay:
- You will be staying in a spacious rustic tent with plenty of space for you and your family. It has a relaxing braai area with comfortable seating.
- There are two dome tents, each with two single beds, and one bell tent with a king-size bed. Each tent has bedding (sheets, pillows, and blankets) and lights.
Here’s why you should stay in Citrusdal:
- Middleberg Pass exhibits stunning views. Experience this in the early morning for the most spectacular colours and scenery. or in the evening when it’s cooler. The shadows spreading over the land are a photographer’s dream!
- Matjiesrivier Nature Reserve: If you enjoy hiking, this is a fantastic way to see rock art and appreciate the history of the land.
- Treat yourself to the baths at the Citrusdal spa. Lather in the cold or warm baths, where you can either share a pool or enjoy your private rock pool.
- Piekenierskloof Pass: Experience breathtaking views as you’re heading into Citrusdal, and stop at the Carmein Tea Shop.
- SA Forest Adventures: Adventure down the 250-meter-long slide There are 7 different slides on the Piekenierskloof Lodge in Citrusdal that will take you down the valley with the spectacular Cederberg Mountains in the background. As you fly through the indigenous fynbos, you might spot the Cape Sugarbird and the Orange-Breasted Sunbird. The target shooting and archery will make you feel like Robin Hood!
Until 28 February 2023, you can enjoy a special offer on this experience.
Wolfkop Camping Village getaway offer:
- Deal: A two-night glamping stay for up to six people
- Cost: The deal price is R2999 | normal price is R6300
- Location:Wolfkop Camping Villages | 59 Voortrekker Street, Citrusdal
- Contact: 083 260 4822 | [email protected]
Terms and conditions:
- Valid for: Up to six people | two nights
- Valid until: 28 February 2023
Full terms and conditions, more information and bookings here.
Eskom reduces loadshedding for Christmas Eve
Picture: Wolfkop Camping Villages / Facebook
published 2022-12-28 16:00:48