Follow us on Telegram for the latest updates:
If you’ve always wanted to camp in the wild, while still retaining most of your creature comforts, here’s your chance.
Singapore Zoo’s “Glamping in the Wild” programme is back from Apr. 1 2023 and for one month only.
Programme costs S$1,699 for up to four pax
For S$1,699, you and up to three others can glamp it up – or camp in luxury – in a luxurious air-conditioned dome glamping tent at the Singapore Zoo for two days and one night.
The package comes with:
- An air-conditioned dome tent situated along Upper Seletar Reservoir;
- A feeding session with the zoo’s Asian Elephants and their carers;
- A backstage pass into the zoo’s Wildlife Nutrition Centre and Wildlife Healthcare and Research Centre;
- Guided tour of the zoo’s Wild Africa segment;
- Priority seats at the Splash Safari presentation;
- Dinner at the Forest Lodge;
- Family bonding activities;
- “Breakfast in the Wild” with animal appearances at Ah Meng restaurant.
The programme starts at 1:30pm and ends at 10am the next day, according to the itinerary on the Mandai website, after which guests are free to stay at the Singapore Zoo to explore at their own pace.
Glamping with the Manatees
Guests who prefer aquatic animals can opt for River Wonders’ Glamping with the Manatees.
The two days and one night programme, which will be available from April to August in 2023, will cost S$1,299.
You can book the Glamping in the Wild and Glamping with the Manatees here and here respectively.
All images courtesy of Mandai Wildlife Group
If you like what you read, follow us on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Telegram to get the latest updates.
published 2023-03-15 02:30:49